Everybodies-FriendEverybodies-Friend

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 4 Fans

Broked It Broked It

Me being a bassist the bass in the song is really cool. Most punk songs i hear really blend the bass so you cant hear it, which is really depressing ): This has a great bassline

No Gods, No Masters (Guff) No Gods, No Masters (Guff)

i've had this on and endless loop for atleast 30 minutes now, It is an amazing song. good job on this piece!

Solar Rain Solar Rain

Haha, 2 features, nice job on that. And this song lets me see why, this piece here is amazing!
What software do you use on this song?

Geoplex responds:

Thanks! ^^

I'm using FL Studio 8.

Victory's Den Victory's Den

Why so short?
Man this should be 5 minutes long, it's an amazing loop!
This song literally reminds me of playing games like Ni no Kuni and Kingdom Hearts
Excellent Job on this piece, i would love to hear a longer version

HellSpawnIV responds:

glad you enjoyed it! To be honest I've been working on another piece that i'm excited about, but i was stuck so i decided to make a quick one here. The other piece i'm making has a similar melody but different feel :).

Champion Lance PokeMetal Champion Lance PokeMetal

Well, this is amazing.

Game Corner HG SS Game Corner HG SS

It's way to similar to the games theme it's self, Jazz it up! add some more creativity and this is well worth a five. it has it's creativity it just needs more.
i look forward to hearing more from you.

Robotic Toothpaste Robotic Toothpaste

I hope music keeps its creativity like this song, incredibly creative. i don't normally listen to dubstep but, this is amazing.

wandschrank responds:

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it! :]

Forgive You - B4M (FULL) Forgive You - B4M (FULL)

Uh, wow.

BeefourMusic responds:

Thanks!

Tetris Attack - Forest Tetris Attack - Forest

Wow! Great job!
Noticed you were unscouted, i took care of that.

Dance of Stars And Space Dance of Stars And Space

Well, the ringing was a little loud matched by the drums which were a tad bit loud, an edit of this piece would be amazing!